New COVID-19 related protocols.
Subject to Oregon State regulations or recommendations by the CDC our COVID-19 strategy as of June 2020 is a follows:
- Masks: Masks are currently mandated in the State of Oregon in indoor public places. , we are all in this together.
- No shared bathrooms among unrelated parties this summer, if you reserve one room in a suite – the second room will be made unavailable.
- To support 6′ distance between parties at breakfast, we have expanded breakfast service from 7:30 to 9:30 and guests may enjoy eating in the main lounge, one of three outdoor dining areas (complete with mountain view and outdoor heater or fire pit), or choose to take a tray to their rooms.
- We are implementing an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocol based on CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer and paper towels are provided as an option.
- We prepare and serve food wearing masks and gloves
- Check in is hands free – we don’t handle your payment card.
- Kokanee Inn is reducing our 10-day cancellation policy to 48 hours for any reservations cancelled due to COVID 19. We want our guests current and future to book reservations without worry.
Wallowa County values your visit. Our local businesses and community have been carefully following state guidelines to ensure that the county remains a safe, healthy place to visit and enjoy.
We look forward to your stay. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, or want some advance travel planning ideas. Follow Kokanee Inn on Facebook or @KokaneeInn on Instagram for updates.